In today’s sponsored show we talk with NetApp, the storage company that’s embracing the cloud.
While most people associate NetApp with storage arrays, the company has brought cloud automation principles to its product portfolio to make daily operations easier.
Our guest is Nick Howell, Global Field CTO for Cloud Data Services.
- NetApp’s cloud data services journey
- NetApp’s cloud portfolio, including Cloud Volumes, Azure NetApp Files, and more
- Support for AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud
- The enterprise/cloud dichotomy
- The NetApp Kubernetes service
- The role of Fabric Orchestrator as a universal storage control plane
- Automating policies and workflows
- NetApp is not just a storage company anymore; NetApp is a data management company for on-prem and the cloud
- Find demos, presentations, and pricing info at cloud.netapp.com. You can demo products and tools for free
- Content is incoming! Live streams, Twitch, YouTube, and more
NetApp Cloud – NetApp
Tech ONTAP Podcast – NetApp
NetApp An Infrastructure Admin’s Journey to the Cloud – Tech Field Day via YouTube
Busted Wide Open – Nick Howell’s wrestling podcast