Technology is accelerating like crazy, with new tools, services, open-source projects, and processes. If you’re trying to make DevOps work in your organization, the pace of change can make you feel like you’re perpetually behind. This Day Two Cloud episode is here to say: The DevOps clock has not struck midnight.
You’re going to be OK. You can still engage with DevOps to move your career and your organization forward.
Our guest for your DevOps decompression is April Edwards, a Senior Software Engineer at Microsoft.
- Essential DevOps concepts
- Organizational and cultural challenges to the DevOps model
- How to reduce tensions between Ops and Dev teams
- Whether it’s possible, or even valuable, to keep up with everything
- Working with organizations at different stages of their DevOps development
- Applying DevOps principles to security
- DevOps requires people, process and tooling to be successful – there isn’t a magic bullet
- DevOps is about delivering value
- DevOps never stops, it’s a constant cycle of improvement
Simplify your cloud infrastructure with Linode’s Linux virtual machines and develop, deploy, and scale your modern applications faster and easier. Linode has 11 global data centers and provides 24/7/365 human support with no tiers or hand-offs regardless of your plan size. Get started on Linode today with a $100 in free credit for listeners of Day 2 Cloud podcast. You can find all the details at linode.com/day2cloud.
Started by IPv6 experts who literally wrote the books on IPv6, HexaBuild is the premiere IT training, education, and consulting company. If your projects include cloud, IoT, security, or networking, you’ll need IPv6. HexaBuild is here to help you deploy and manage IPv6 successfully. Find out more at hexabuild.io to learn more.
@TheAprilEdwards – April Edwards on Twitter
Channel9 Show – DevOps Lab – YouTube